Step 1: Click the Start Quiz/Report button on the bottom of Lesson 2.
Step 2: Type your answers in the fields provided.
Step 3: Click Next to go on to the next question.
Step 4: At the bottom of the page of the last question click the button that says, “Finish Quiz/Report.”
Step 5: When the system has completed calculating your score, there will be a button that says, “View Questions.” All of your answers will appear on that page. Click this button to view your answers THEN click the Print button and select the ‘Save as PDF’ option, to get a printout of the questions/answers before leaving the page since they will disappear when you leave this page.
You will need to upload this and the other Worksheet as pdf files where indicated in the Topic for the Activity Report in this Module.
Step 6: Click the green button that says, “Click Here to Continue.”
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
At the point when real intimacy (INTO-ME-SEE) is achieved and the relationship seems to be perfect – WHAM!!!
If this happens, the choice is to
1. How many experiences of a honeymoon period have you had?
2. How many lasted more than 6 months? One year? (Before it all fell apart)
3. What attracted you to these people?
4. Did any of them resemble your parent of the opposite sex in any way?
5. Were you nervous about revealing your true self at first? For how long?
6. Did you try to win the other’s approval a lot? Did you give yourself away?
7. Did it feel like you were soul-mates? Explain.
8. Were you enchanted by this person?
9. Have you experienced the Jekyll and Hyde syndrome? How many times?
10. If so, did you run? Did you settle? Or did you recognize it as you having created this person to reflect a part of you that you had denied, repressed and projected onto him or her, so you could heal it?
11. Are you still with this person?
Suddenly the sweet loving person you made a commitment to thinking this was your Sacred Beloved, becomes an abusive and dominating tyrant who is cruel, hypercritical, judgmental and abusive. This is no accident. There is a purpose in it:
To activate personal shadow material to bring it to awareness for acceptance.
To activate old negative beliefs that no longer serve you.
You Have to Make a Decision:
3. Recognize the opportunity to use the relationship to heal and grow
If you run you will find another person who will do the same thing.
If you settle you will never be happy. You will have given yourself away.
Draw a diagram to explain what is happening and describe/illustrate your experiences up until now. Please submit this document as Assessment 8, with your Activity Report in the Topic Section of this Module.
1. How many of your relationships didn’t last much more that 4 years? and/or 7 years ?
2. Did you settle and become co-dependent just to keep the marriage going?
3. If you broke up, what in the main causes for the break-up in each case?
4. Were you a long time getting over each of the breakup?
5. Is there any similarity between your breakups and your parent’s experiences?
6. Which of the descriptions in the left column applied to you in this phase?
7. Did you try to win the other’s approval a lot? Did you give yourself away?
8. Are you in this phase now and thinking you might break up? (How long has it been?)
9. Are you in a relationship now that has survived more than 7 years?
10. On a scale of 1-100, how strong is your current relationship if you have one?
1. Were you making the best of a bad job, or were you just resigned to it? The path of least resistance, perhaps?
2. Who controlled/dominated/exploited the relationship? How? Could you say No?
3. Were you -codependent? Were you passive or aggressive? Did you lose yourself?
4. What fights occurred? Over what kinds of things?
5. Did either one of you cheat?
6. Did you have (or are now having) a dark night of the soul experience? Describe.
7. What brought you out of the dark night and started your awakening?
8. In the light of your awakening, can you imagine re-negotiating your relationship with a view to having it be more ‘spiritual’ as in Phase Four?
9. Would your partner work with you in re-negotiating your relationship?
10. If not, would you leave and find someone who would?
1. What in your life do you need to go back and forgive – using Radical Forgiveness?
2. Have you figured out what your values and boundaries are going forward?
3. Can you both drop all the old habits from Phase 1, 2, and 3?
4. Is your partner willing to it with you? . If not, what are your options?
5. Do you need to adjust your sexual personality behavior – if so how?
6. If you don’t have a partner with whom to play in this phase, do you aspire to it?
7. Are you interested in manifesting a partner who is at the same stage as you?