The International Institute for Radical Forgiveness and Leadership (IIRFL) has been borne out of the Institute for Radical Forgiveness, which was developed by Colin Tipping in 1997. In 2018, Colin chosen Godfrey O’Flaherty to be the Custodian and owner of the Radical Forgiveness work. Godfrey has bought all the Radical Forgiveness Intellectual Property, as well as the business of Radical Forgiveness, as a Global Enterprise from Collin Tipping.
The Institute’s mission is to raise consciousness through expanding forgiveness across the globe. The IIRFL is the official international body which will govern all the work of Radical Forgiveness, globally.
IIRFL Around the World
Radical Forgiveness has been translated into 9 languages across 51 countries. The IIRFL accredit and register coaches across the globe, to add to its already thriving body of coaches and students.
Additionally, IIRFL will continue to expand its global reach, as it recently set up the Africa Institute Affiliatefor IIRFL. The Africa Institute will work throughout the continent in the field of forgiveness and as a bridge-building institution for individuals, organizations and communities.
Training and Development
Under the direction of Godfrey O’Flaherty, we are establishing a Centre for Research, to focus on coaching research about the impact of forgiveness and healing of the body, mind and soul. The Institute is in the process of refreshing our current Radical Forgiveness Coaching and developing other future programs, including:
revamping the existing Radical Forgiveness Master Coaching program;
developing an MSc program in transpersonal psychology, based on the Radical Forgiveness body of knowledge;
creating a Master of Art (MA) in Radical Forgiveness Coaching, which will be a step up from our Master Coaching Program; and
intending to develop Doctoral programs in those two fields in the future
The Colin Tipping Foundation
The IIRFL will house the Colin Tipping Foundation, in loving memory of Colin and his incredible work. This foundation will be a philanthropic organization, managed on behalf of funders. It aims to create projects and programs run under the Radical Forgiveness banner that will facilitate emotional healing around the world. Using the Radical Forgiveness methodologies, projects will include developing youth leaders, addressing gender base discrimination and guiding communities globally on dealing with social challenges. (Using the Radical Forgiveness technology, example projects include developing youth leaders, empowering woman and dealing with social challenges faced by communities around the world.)
IIRFL seeks to play a more active role in the education space. We aim to equip the youth globally, especially from disadvantageous communities to deal effectively with the challenges these communities face. With this aim in mind we strive to contribute constructively to the emotional wellbeing of young learners, throughout the world. The Colin Tipping philanthropy foundation will fund these international systemic forgiveness projects. The mission of the Colin Tipping Foundation is to facilitate emotional wellbeing, living with awareness and resilience which will enable learners to embrace, advance and develop their full human potential.
Finally, leadership development is also at the heart of the Institute’s future focus. With the IIRFL, Godfrey seeks to use his passion and experience in leadership development, by creating programs that will help leaders in communities, organizations and all walks of life to rise above their own egos and in so doing being released from their shadow that derails them from their purpose. In this way, the IIRFL aims to bring reconciliation and promote healing through Radical Forgiveness programs.
The International Institute for Radical Forgiveness and Leadership looks forward to partnering with you on this personal growth and development journey
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Quiz complete. Results are being recorded.
Time has elapsed
Question 1 of 15
1. We are spiritual beings having a spiritual experience in a human body.
Question 2 of 15
2. We exist simultaneously in two realities, each one interacting at different vibrations: a) The World of Humanity
b) The World of Spirit.
The soul is aware of both.
Question 3 of 15
3. We have chosen the human experience to magnify our sense of ONENESS by feeling the opposite of it — SEPARATION.
This world, therefore, is a spiritual classroom and life is the curriculum.
Question 4 of 15
4. Life is not just a random set of events without purpose or intelligence. What appears to be haphazard is really the unfolding of a Divine plan, that is totally purposeful in term of our spiritual growth, providing opportunities to make choices and decisions in every moment as to how life will be for us.
Question 5 of 15
5. We are co-creators with Spirit in the circumstances of our lives and we get precisely what we want (no exceptions).
The extent to which we resist (judge) what we get determines whether we experience it as either joyful or painful.
Question 6 of 15
6. FEAR = The resistance to what is — as is. LOVE = The acceptance of what is — as is.
Question 7 of 15
7. Whenever we get upset with another person (or organization), he/she/it is resonating in us something that we have condemned in ourselves and have denied, repressed and projected onto him/her/it.
Question 8 of 15
8. We incarnate with a “mission”8. We incarnate with a “mission” — an agreement with Spirit that we would do certain things to meet a karmic debt, complete a “soul-level” contract, assist in transforming energies within the human condition, or simply to have learning experiences.
Question 9 of 15
9. Our soul will always move us in the direction of remembrance of who we are, and will keep on creating situations that offer us the opportunity to transform our unconscious beliefs that keep us stuck in the illusion.
Question 10 of 15
10. People come into our lives to lovingly “mirror” our beliefs repeatedly until we awaken to the truth of who we are.
These are our teachers.
Question 11 of 15
11. Our enemies are our greatest teachers, for they offer us the opportunity to awaken, by either: a) mirroring what we have denied about ourselves and projected onto others, or acted out b) keeping us on track with our mission
Question 12 of 15
12. What appears to be happening ‘out there’ in the objective world is merely illusion. It is simply a projection of our unconscious beliefs, ideas, attitudes, etc..
Question 13 of 15
13 To know what your beliefs are, look at what is showing up in your life. Trying to change or control the outer circumstances of our lives is futile unless we first change our consciousness.
Question 14 of 15
14. We have bodies that die, but we have immortal souls that transcend death. Therefore death is an illusion and is often a choice.
Question 15 of 15
P.S. You don’t have to believe a word of it. It will work anyway.