This program, based on Colin Tipping’s revolutionary Radical Forgiveness process, will help empower you to recognize and resolve current hurts and upsets, and to profoundly heal the wounds of your past. It is packed with helpful tools, techniques, and practical exercises that help you learn to forgive yourself and others and find a new level of peace and acceptance.
So many of us harbor self-criticism, guilt, and anger towards ourselves and don’t know why. Many others do know why, but they have no idea how to forgive themselves, much less forgive others.
In our Radical Self-Forgiveness/Self-Acceptance program, based on Colin Tipping’s revolutionary Radical Forgiveness process, you’ll be able to resolve current hurts and upsets and to profoundly heal the wounds of your past as well.
When you forgive yourself, your whole world changes...
Thousands of people around the world have found a new level of peace and acceptance — even love! — within themselves by doing this program. You’ll:
- Release the anger, hurt, and resentment that keeps you feeling stuck
- Forgive yourself for any imperfections or behaviors
- Learn to accept yourself as you are
- Create and build a more harmonious life
- Not traditional forgiveness. Radical Forgiveness.
Using Radical Forgiveness methods, you don’t have to manage your thoughts or whitewash your feelings. No self-discipline or self-control is required. In fact, you’ll find more ease just being you — more than you’ve ever had before. The gentle process guides you every step of the way. As you do the program, you’ll find your heart lighten and that certain problems naturally resolve themselves.
I feel much, much better about myself. I am finally at peace with me. I see that everything was meant to be in order to get to my awakening and I am very grateful for that.
Monica Guerrero, Lima, Peru
Experience a RADICAL change in how you feel about yourself
Our Self-Forgiveness/Self-Acceptance online program is packed with helpful tools and techniques that you’ll sail through.
Are you better at forgiving others than forgiving yourself?
Isn’t it time to give yourself that gift?
A new paradigm for forgiving yourself
Each of the two parts of the program contains six and eight modules, respectively, including:
- Easy worksheets that take you through the step-by-step forgiveness process
- Guidance to turn resistance into acceptance
- Teachings on
- the states of mind you go through when facing anger and resistance and
- the wisdom to handle challenging situations so that you are at peace with them
- processes to release limiting beliefs that keep you stuck in your old perspectives
And much more. You’ll get practical exercises that help you learn to forgive yourself and others, as situations arise and it's yours to keep forever.