MASTER COACH TRAINING
Module #6. Teaching the Method
Video Seven: Presentation Pieces to Know Well What follows is a list of presentation pieces that we suggest you that really learn how to do. And, to help you do that we’re supplying you with some videos on some of them and whatever is necessary for you to be
able to do these presentations without any trouble. So, these are as follows:
1. Healing the Shadow: This is where you are using the split person diagram and talking about projection and the mirror principle as a way of healing and integrating the shadow
2. The Tapestry Analogy: Which is what you use to explain the shift in perception from life as being a
random set of events to that of being perfect and divinely organized and orchestrated. In other words, it’s another way of illustrating the reframe.
3. The Reframe: Where using actual frames, you frame the victim story first with the context being victimland, victim consciousness. Then in the next one, you use the same story, but you do a different frame around it — in other words, you change the context of the story. And, the context becomes the new paradigm that
everything is perfect just the way it is, that Spirit knows what It is doing, and has orchestrated it perfectly in accordance with your desire to grow and learn.
4. The Morpho-Genetic Field: You use this diagram to demonstrate how, when one forgives using Radical Forgiveness, it is likely to have an effect on a load of other people and may even change the situation creating the problem in the first place.
5. The Roller Coaster Victimland Diagram and the 4-Steps: And, you’ll see this explained in Chapter 22 in the Radical Forgiveness book.
6. The Binoculars and the 2 Worlds Diagram: Now, this is a crucial one to master to counter the objection that there must be exceptions to the rule.
7. The Soul’s Journey: This is where you explain the Awakening and how it is afterward — focused on being of service and becoming conscious — higher vibration, and an expanding way of loving and living. You go back to clean out the pain that is still in the body. You really need to know this one really well.
8. The Relationship Dilemma or Opportunity: Where the choice is to Run, Settle, or Heal.
9. Transforming Victim Stories: To stories of Gratitude and ‘What If’ stories to stories of Surrender.
10. The Radical Forgiveness Bridge: Which is to say, the jump or the leap between current 3-D version of
reality to the new one — in the 5th-dimensional reality, with Radical Forgiveness providing the 4th dimension
in the form of a bridge.
11. A Matter of Vibration: Where you talk about Hawkin’s Scale of Consciousness and why Radical
Forgiveness has the potential to change the world.
12. The Time Line: Where you show a pattern of repeating events of a similar nature and how if you forgive
one, you forgive them all, including the original wound. And, you include the very small one that has a
disproportionate emotional reaction to it. And, this is also known as the Original Wound Model.
Look in the Resources Section for videos where I demonstrate each of these presentations and provide photos of some posters that I made, so that you have something to emulate.
Most of the time I don’t use posters, but some people like to prepare them in advance and frame their presentations around an already formulated diagram. It does have the advantage of being a little bit better prepared than if you try to do it on a flip chart. But, somehow people like that flip chart, even better even though as you can see from my own scribblings, it sometimes looks a little rough. But, they like to see you do it. But, anyway, you have both, so you’re in good shape.
So, this brings us to the end of Module 6. In Module 7 we examine another one of the four Radical Living Strategies — Radical Transformation.