MASTER COACH TRAINING
Module #5. Who’s Awake
Video Two: Who Are the Indigos and the Crystals?
In the 1980s it was recognized that many children were being born at that time who seemed not to forget who they were and remained awake to a greater or lesser degree all through their lives. Now, because their aura was the color of the third eye chakra, they were called Indigo children.
While most of us forget who we are and suffer spiritual amnesia for a good part of our lives imagining that we’re separate from everything, the Indigos remember who they are and have an inner knowing that far exceeds our own ability to see beyond the veil. They’re able to travel between the worlds quite comfortably but have trouble adapting to the existing structures of this world.
The Indigo child is typically confident, strong-willed, headstrong, and have high self-worth. They are anti- authority though and will not obey laws that seem silly. They have a high need for fulfillment but often feel
socially ostracized and tend to go within as a defense. They are more intelligent, more intuitive, and more spiritual, while at the same time more challenging, confrontational, and in some cases even more violent than any prior generation.
Now, Doreen Virture in her book, The Care and Feeding of Your Indigo Child, listed the following
characteristics of the Indigo child:
• Born in 1978 or later
• Strong willed
• Creative, with an artistic flair for music, jewelry making, poetry, etc.
• Prone to addictions
• Intuitive or psychic, possibly with a history of seeing angels or deceased people
• Independent and proud, even if they’re constantly asking you for money
• Possess a deep desire to help the world in a big way
• Waivers between low self-esteem and grandiosity
• Bores easily
• Has probably been diagnosed as having ADD or ADHD
• Prone to insomnia, restless sleep, nightmares, or difficulty sleeping
• Has a history of depression, or even suicidal thoughts or attempts
• Looks for real, deep, and lasting friendships
• Easily bonds with plants and animals
Now, Doreen says if you possess 14 or more of these traits, you are an Indigo. If you’re an adult with these traits, you could be a “lightworker.” As an Indigo, you are a trailblazer intent on tearing down the value system of the old-world order and replace it with a value system based on love, harmony, and peace.
After the Indigos came the Crystal children. They didn’t have the same warrior spirit that the Indigo had. And, they adapted more easily and had a more even temperament. They’re very connected into Spirit and are easy-going and tend to forgive easily. They benefit from having a path created by the Indigo children and pioneers and do their best to create a better world for everyone. They are communicative and warm, spiritually gifted, and have a philosophical approach to life. Crystal children are the luminaries of today.
So, are you one? Are you a Crystal? Do you feel different? Have your differences created unusual challenges and situations?
Do you experience:
• Unusual sensitivities?
• Feelings of being separate and misunderstood?
• Frustrations and dissatisfactions with the “normal” world?
• A deep feeling, thinking, and introspective nature, perhaps?
• A driving need to contribute to creating a better world?
• A powerful longing for something more?
Maybe you are then. Maybe you are a Crystal.
CHARACTERISTICS OF CRYSTAL CHILDREN
• Magnetic personalities
• Emanating love
• Highly affectionate, loving, even tempered, and forgiving
• Start talking late in childhood
• Musical, artistic, and creative
• Use telepathy and self-invented sign language to communicate
• Sensitive and empathetic
• Connected to nature and animals
• Healing abilities
• Interested in crystals and rocks
• Speak of angels, spirit guides, and past-life memories
• They may be fearless explorers and climbers, with an amazing sense of balance
• Sensitive to loud noise
• Sensitive to crowds
• Sensitive to temperature
• Sensitive to clutter and disorganization
• Sensitive to chaotic environments
• Sensitive to artificial ingredients and chemicals
Now, it is quite likely that of the two, the Crystals will show up as clients for you, because they value forgiveness
and, because it is a spiritual approach that you are offering, they will be drawn to Radical Forgiveness. In
fact, it would be prudent if you were to make reference to the kind of things that might resonate with Crystals
in your advertising and in your speaking sessions. If you do that, they’ll kind of connect with you and them, and will come to you for guidance and recognition.
OK. So, this is all I am going to say to you about the Indigos and Crystals. A lot of people are curious to know about them. And, I thought it might give you a bit of insight about how you might fit the description of one or the other, or both.
But, now it’s on to Module #6, which is all about teaching and making presentations. So, we’ll see you there.