Having just seen the video outlining the Assumptions of Radical Forgiveness and its underlying philosophy, assess which ones you are able to accept as reasonable, and which ones not?
Check the appropriate box by each one of the next 15 statements and then make a comment that reflects your reaction to it. Please be assured that there is no right or wrong reaction. And there’s no requirement that you accept them, and certainly none that you should believe them.
However, what we do say is that it helps if you simply remain open to the possibility, no matter how thin, that there may be a kernel of truth in them. Just that little bit of willingness is enough for it to bring relief.
0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. We are spiritual beings having a spiritual experience in a human body.
2. We exist simultaneously in two realities, each one interacting at different vibrations:
a) The World of Humanity
b) The World of Spirit.
The soul is aware of both.
3. We have chosen the human experience to magnify our sense of ONENESS by feeling the opposite of it — SEPARATION. This world, therefore, is a spiritual classroom and life is the curriculum.
4. Life is not just a random set of events without purpose or intelligence. What appears to be haphazard is really the unfoldment of a Divine plan that is totally purposeful in term of our spiritual growth, providing opportunities to make choices and decisions in every moment as to how life will be for us.
5. We are co-creators with Spirit in the circumstances of our lives and we get precisely what we want (no exceptions). The extend to which we resist (judge) what we get determines whether we experience it as either joyful or painful.
6. FEAR = The resistance to what is — as is.
LOVE = The acceptance of what is — as is.
7. Whenever we get upset with another person (or organization), he/she/it is resonating in us something we have condemned in ourselves and have denied, repressed and projected onto him/her/it.
8. We incarnate with a “mission” — an agreement with Spirit that we would do certain things to meet a karmic debt, complete a “soul-level” contract, assist in transforming energies within the human condition, or simply to have learning experiences.
9. Our soul will always move us in the direction of remembrance of who we are and will keep on creating situations that offer us the opportunity to transform our unconscious beliefs that keep us stuck in the illusion.
10. People come into our lives to lovingly “mirror” our beliefs repeatedly until we awaken to the truth of who we are. These are our teachers.
11. Our enemies are our greatest teachers, for they offer us the opportunity to awaken by either:
a) mirroring what we have denied about ourselves and projected onto others, or acted out.
b) keeping us on track with our mission.
12. What appears to be happening ‘out there’ in the objective world is merely illusion. It is simply a projection of our unconscious beliefs, ideas, attitudes, etc..
13 To know what your beliefs are, look at what is showing up in your life. Trying to change or control the outer circumstances of our lives is futile unless we first change our consciousness.
14. We have bodies that die, but we have immortal souls that transcend death. Therefore death is an illusion and is often a choice.
P.S. You don’t have to believe a word of it. It works anyway.